‘Art in Series’ embraces autumn delights
简介Every Saturday in October, the "Art in Series" presents a variety of themed events such as a plant m ...
Every Saturday in October, the "Art in Series" presents a variety of themed events such as a plant market, book market, farmer's market and mask dance workshops, in the outdoor plaza in front of the National Theater of Korea's Haeoreum Grand Theater.
This Saturday's event, "Art in Garden," is a plant market where visitors can browse through a variety of flowers, rare plants and gardening supplies. Gardening classes will provide tips and insights into growing and caring for rare plants. In addition, there will be a circus music drama performance.
"Art in Books" on Oct. 14 will feature independent publications and bookstores. Poet Yoo Hee-kyoung will participate in a book discussion, and a classical ensemble featuring musicians with disabilities will offer an open-air concert.
The ruling People Power Party, confronted with a deepening crisis following a landslide defeat in a ...
The agriculture ministry said Tuesday it will run a five-month special disinfection period to implem ...
Ever since its inception in 2006, South Korea’s state-funded Northeast Asian History Foundation has ...
- 4th Global Biz Forum kicks off to discuss 'next prosperity'
- Court finds ban on leafleting into NK unconstitutional, ban on praise for NK constitutional
- [Korea Beyond Korea] ‘Korea should support Korean history studies, research abroad’
- Will Kep1er disband? Project group eyes extension with 'Magic Hour'
- [Today’s K
- Political strife may delay Korea’s launch of new space agency
- Breadwinners in their 60s or above double in 9 years
- Over half of Koreans want continuous strengthening of alliance with US: poll
- Seoul shares tumble to 5
- KFCC hosts UN conference for inclusive finance
- Unwind with Korea food, lifestyle docs on Netflix
- Ruling party chief clings on after election loss
- Jeonse scams cause W510b in losses, with less than 25% recovered: lawmaker
- HMM sale to face hurdles amid slowdown in shipping industry
- S. Korea joins ICRC's major donor group for 1st time
- 'Scent of Ink' to be performed at Kennedy Center in Washington
- Try on traditional Korean costume during Hanbok Culture Week
- Wage talks between Kia, labor union fail again
- Doosan Robotics to supply chicken
- Discussions on need for dialogue on N. Korea denuclearization diminish in US: ambassador
- [New in Korean] Booker Prize
- SK Ecoplant recycles over 6,000 tons of batteries
- Enhypen announces Nov. 17 comeback with 'Orange Blood'
- Posco Future M achieves 100% recycling of refractory waste
- [Coffee Klatch] Take a sip of Turkish coffee in Seoul