简介SEONGNAM, Gyeonggi Province — South Korea's premier aerospace and defense exhibition, aimed at ...
SEONGNAM, Gyeonggi Province — South Korea's premier aerospace and defense exhibition, aimed at showcasing the country's indigenously developed weaponry and military prowess, including the first public flight of the homegrown KF-21 fighter jet, is set to commence on Tuesday in its largest-scale edition yet.
The Seoul International Aerospace and Defense Industry Exhibition this year will showcase the US Air Force's nuclear-capable strategic bomber B-52H and the world's most formidable F-22 Raptor fighter jet in an eye-catching demonstration.
In its 14th edition, the Seoul ADEX held at Seoul Airport in Seongnam, Gyeonggi Province, will have around 550 companies representing 34 different countries, including Israel, participating. The biannual, six-day event had roughly 440 companies from 28 countries two years ago.
차준홍 기자최근 북한이 러시아에 보낸 1000개 이상의 컨테이너에 실린 무기가 포탄으로 가정할 경우 수십만 발에 해당하는 규모라고 16일 국방부가 밝혔다. 장기간 전쟁을 수행 중인 ...
Major South Korean refiners are expected to post a turnaround in their third quarter earnings, recov ...
The performance video for Blackpink’s “How You Like That” has reached 1.5 billion views on YouTube, ...
- Gimbap and hanja cramming: Life of Korean Studies students in Paris
- Civic group to celebrate 70th anniversary of S. Korea
- Maestro Bychkov to debut in Korea with all
- Opposition leader proposes meeting with Yoon amid growing party feud
- Celltrion partners with US pharmacy chain for Yuflyma sales
- Korea Post names new president
- PM to meet with Xi on sidelines of Asian Games in Hangzhou
- [Herald Interview] ‘Another Body,’ a riveting documentary on devasting effects of deepfake porn
- US finalizes national security 'guardrails' for CHIPS funding
- Yoon pushes for Xi’s visit to firm up ties with China
- Outpaced by Coupang, Shinsegae carries out major leadership reshuffle
- Seoul shares close lower amid woes over Fed's drawn
- S. Korea, US conduct underwater search operation for downed jet, Korean War remains
- [Today’s K
- LG Chem pivots to LFP with Huayou for Morocco plant
- "가리비 8m 천장까지 쌓였다"…단 한달만에 日 타격 입힌 中
- Seoul shares, won crash amid rising Fed woes
- Live music festival Block Party to return to Haebangchon
- Show must go on: 28th Busan International Film Festival kicks off despite setbacks
- 與, 김행 여가장관 후보 청문회 불참 기류…"일방적이고 위법적"
- Apple under fire for ‘overpriced’ iPhones
- SKT’s AI
- [Herald Interview] When ‘comedy freak’ filmmaker makes rom
- S. Korea mandates flexible pricing in supply deals to protect SMEs
- Hyundai Glovis to go net
- [Our Museums] Journey to the Paleolithic era at Jeongok Prehistory Museum
- 1 in 4 foreign workers earn more from unemployment benefits than from work
- 'No Japan?' Korea swings from extreme rejection to selective embrace